TorchLight is one of the premier marketing and communications search and staffing firms in the Washington, DC metro area. We place mid- to senior-level professionals in contract, contract-to-hire and permanent marketing and communications roles in DC. Please check here regularly for our newest featured opportunities!
Director of Marketing
TorchLight seeks a Director of Marketing for a client in Rockville, MD. The director will be responsible developing and directing global B2B marketing strategies to achieve organizational marketing, tradeshow, advertising and sales objectives.
- Develop, plan and oversee implementation of strategic marketing plans and programs for key segments
- Institute a marketing automation and CRM plan to support acquisition and retention strategies
- Oversee participation at key events and tradeshows
- Develop annual competitive analysis to support sales and marketing strategies
- Collaborate with Sales regularly to ensure alignment around goals and objectives
- Manage direct reports
- Ability to travel up to 20%
- 8+ years relevant B2B marketing experience
- Demonstrated success developing and executing new marketing and sales enablement strategies
- Highly proficient in PowerPoint and Excel, CRM experience a plus
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects and building consensus
- Experience working in travel management, hospitality or group sales preferred
- Partner marketing experience preferred
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Marketing, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience
Market Research Contractor
TorchLight seeks a market research consultant for a short-term project with our client, a national association in Washington, D.C. The research consultant will be responsible for pulling and compiling new/updated data and insights, including facts, figures, stats, and other demographic data, from secondary sources into a comprehensive report. This is a hands-on, execution-oriented role. Candidates will need to be onsite full-time for the 3-4 month duration of project.
- 3-5 years of quantitative research expertise
- Excel master (extracting data, creating graphs, charts)
- Experience pulling data from secondary sources and compiling and editing key findings
TorchLight places mid- to senior-level marketing, communications, product and analytics professionals with client companies across all industries in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles in the DC metro area. Our extensive network and lengthy time in the marketing and communications field allows us to quickly and confidently match the right candidate with each open role. We partner with both client and candidate to ensure well-suited matches and long lasting relationships that lead to a 97% success rate with our placements. &