At TorchLight, we are committed:
- To discovering how we can better support the Black Lives Matter movement.
- To listening to different voices so we can continue to learn and begin to understand the message.
- To empathizing and learning how we can help.
- To speaking up when we see injustice rather than remaining silent.
- To confronting our fears of saying something wrong.
- To imparting kindness whenever and wherever we can.
- To recognizing that we don’t have the answers but can be part of the solution.
- To being human.