Entrepreneurial Strategic Partnership Marketing Manager Position Available with Global Company Headquartered in the Washington, D.C. area
TorchLight is seeking an entrepreneurial, results-driven Strategic Partnership Marketing Manager (Contract) to work for one of Fortune 100s best companies to work for. Based in the Washington, D.C. area, the Partnerships Manager will develop and implement a new revenue-driving partner program that combines merchandising, marketing, and ecommerce strategy. He or she will use a data-driven, highly analytical approach to optimize program performance and meet sales goals.
- Develop and implement partner sales strategy including: product, marketing, ecommerce and other strategic brand and communications programs to deliver on business goals
- Determine product selection and marketing channels to meet revenue goals
- Work with marketing team to develop effective outreach and related programs
- Interpret digital shopping behavior and adjust product and marketing mix to optimize sales
- Provide analysis and reporting on sales performance; make and execute recommendations for ongoing growth
- Serve as project and budget manager, ensuring that deadlines and deliverables are met
- Collaborate with external partners, suppliers and internal teams
- Direct and manage external agencies, media and sales channel partners
- 5+ years of merchandising , marketing strategy, and partnership marketing experience
- Data-driven approach with ability to analyze data and extract clear insights
- Ability to work effectively across organizations, build rapport and manage by influence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.