Seeking Innovative Senior Paid Search for Service-Driven Company Based in DC area
TorchLight is seeking an experienced Senior Manager, Paid Search for an organization based in the Washington, D.C. area. The Senior Manager, Paid Search will oversee paid search strategy and execution to drive inbound consumer leads. He or she will manage a team of paid search specialists and deliver positive ROI to meet company goals.
- Develop paid search strategy and oversee flawless execution of campaigns
- Manage key components of high-volume search campaigns: budget, search terms automated bidding systems, testing and optimization
- Assess and recommend campaign management and analysis tools and manage internal launch/adoption
- Produce and leverage campaign reports and analysis to continuously optimize paid search strategy
- Drive ongoing innovation in paid media programs
- Train, manage and mentor direct reports to achieve high performance
- 7+ years of paid search experience with B2C focus
- Proven success managing high-volume paid search programs focused on lead acquisition
- Working knowledge of industry standard paid search (including automated bidding) and keyword analysis tools
- Highly skilled at Google Ads and Analytics
- Experienced at management of digital teams and external agencies
- B.A., B.S. in marketing or related field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.