SEO Expert Needed for Large National Organization Based in D.C.
TorchLight is seeking a highly skilled, data-driven SEO Contractor for a national organization based in Washington, D.C. He or she will develop SEO strategies for a large number of web properties and deliver key results across multiple search platforms including local, universal, voice and image search. He or she will partner with internal team members to ensure organizational adherence to SEO best practices that drive search rankings and inbound traffic.
- Create and execute short- and long-term SEO strategy across a variety of organization websites
- Achieve consistently high SEO keyword rankings that drive inbound traffic and meet other business objectives
- Educate and collaborate with developers and content producers to ensure SEO best practices are met
- Implement continual technical and content audits
- Provide analysis and reports on SEO performance including site health, competitive rankings and related insights
- Forward and implement SEO optimization recommendations and tests based on data and trends
- Develop and manage SEO campaigns
- 5+ years of SEO program management
- Proven success delivering SEO strategies that drive traffic and required results
- Expertise in local, universal, voice and image search
- Working knowledge of XML sitemaps across multiple content platforms
- Strong data/web analytics and reporting skills with focus on insights, optimization and ROI
- Deep knowledge of Google Search Console, Bing Webmaster Tools
- Screaming Frog, Conductor and SEMrush experience required
- Familiarity with paid and organic search integration; knowledge of Google My Business
- Knowledge of site search
- Working knowledge of WordPress
- Adept at project management from requirements through testing and launch phases
- Strong written and verbal communications with stakeholders at all levels
- B.A./B.S. Conductor and SEMrush certification highly desired
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.