Support Employee Engagement, Change & Performance Management as an Organizational Design Consultant for a National Association Based in D.C.
TorchLight Hire seeks an Organizational Design (OD) Consultant for our non-profit client in D.C. to perform the full scope of activities associated with the design, development, and delivery of customized solutions that enhance organizational effectiveness – with a particular focus on improving the effectiveness of their performance management approach. The OD Consultant will work with business leaders at the functional and enterprise level as well as HR leaders on all organization design, strategy development, and deployment/systems alignment activities. As the organizational development expert, this individual will utilize the full set of organization development tools and methods, including the ADKAR change management model.
- Improve the Performance Management Process: Conduct research into effective performance management practices based on employee and manager needs; identify those that are likely to have a positive impact on the employee experience; recommend changes; and build change and adoption plans to implement the changes.
- Develop change and adoption plans: Develop plans for implementing recommended changes that increase the likelihood of adoption.
- 5+ years of relevant experience in an internal or external OD role.
- Expertise in organizational development, including change management (ADKAR methodolgy), organizational design, leadership development, and talent management.
- Excellent facilitation and presentation skills, outstanding verbal and written communication skills, strong project planning and management skills, and the ability to gracefully handle multiple priorities.
- Excellent strategic planning, communication, and operational deployment skills; with the ability to integrate and align strategy, people, and activities across functions, processes, and teams; capable of translating a vision and strategy into clear actionable goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, Human Resources Management, applied behavioral sciences, business administration or related field required (or equivalent education, training or experience).
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.