TorchLight seeks a Marketing Specialist to join a dynamic trade association based in Alexandria, VA. This role is a key member of the marketing and communications team and is responsible for developing and executing the organization’s event marketing efforts including content strategy, social media, online advertising and collateral materials design and project management.
- Serve as primary manager of the marketing plans to drive attendance to the organization’s largest annual trade show
- Manage daily execution of all campaigns in channels including email, social and online advertising
- Create a digital marketing dashboard to track and optimize all campaign analytics
- Lead management of the marketing automation process for content, social media and email using Hubspot
- Manage overall budget and vendor RFP process for all marketing-related activities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field and five plus years of diverse digital and traditional marketing experience; association experience highly desired
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines with output that is high quality and error-free
- Experience using a marketing automation system, Hubspot preferred
- Experience with Adobe InDesign and Photoshop; other useful tools include Salesforce, light HTML
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for managing relationships with internal and external stakeholders
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.