Drive Marketing Operational Excellence for National Organization Located in the D.C. Area.
TorchLight is seeking a highly-detailed, collaborative Marketing Project Manager (Contract) for a national organization located in the Washington, D.C. area. The Project Manager (Contract) will lead key marketing and other cross-functional projects, ensuring that expected budgets, timelines, deliverables and results are met. He or she will work across the organization to optimize and streamline project processes to meet short- and long-term business objectives.
- Establish project management processes and operational standards for marketing and related departments
- Define, streamline and document process steps including roles and responsibilities, intake, budget and goal-setting, deadlines, deliverables, requirements, production, and launch
- Develop and management quarterly project calendars
- Communicate project status as well as issues and resolution
- Provide reports and analysis, as well as recommendations for optimization
- Run ongoing production meetings
- Manage cross-functional projects and campaigns to meet timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and quality standards
- Lead project management for annual event including deadlines, issues and related details crucial for project success
- 5+ years of experience in project management or marketing operations
- Proven success managing complex projects from requirements to launch phase
- Experience with project and campaign management tools like Basecamp and Asana
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- B.A./B.S. in Marketing, Communications or related field. PMP certification a plus.
- Some travel required
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.