High Impact Marketing Operations Role at Global Company
TorchLight is seeking an innovative, data-driven Marketing Operations Manager for a global company based in the D.C. area. The Marketing Operations Manager is responsible for the development and implementation of marketing automation, databases and tools, as well as the creation and optimization of the lead management process. He or she will provide deep analysis and insights to support business decisions and marketing performance.
- Develop and implement marketing operations strategy and plans
- Optimize marketing processes to drive lead generation and nurture
- Leads execution of new marketing tools, including integration within sales operations
- Oversee data hygiene, accuracy and completeness within marketing database
- Partner with sales to align marketing programs/processes with lead management and quality expectations
- Work with sales/finance stakeholders to ensure marketing ops initiatives deliver on revenue/sales goals
- Produce reports, dashboards and analysis on ROI, acquisition and retention programs, KPIs and other performance objectives
- Provides data-driven recommendations to improve marketing programs
- 6+ years of experience in digital marketing or analytics
- Proven success at delivering useful quantitative data analysis to evaluate ROI and program performance, as well as to produce accurate forecasts, lead scoring and volume/response trends
- Minimum 3 years of Marketo and Salesforce experience required including platform implementation
- Working knowledge of reports, dashboards, and data management
- Adept at paid media tools including Google Ads, LinkedIn and others
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics, CMS, SEO tools/programs
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- B.A./B.S. required. SaaS experience desirable.
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.