TorchLight is seeking a Marketing Coordinator (Contract-to-Hire) for national organization located in Northern Virginia. The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for the development of content/messaging and project lead for brand, marketing and membership programs. He or she will have excellent communication skills with the ability work with a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Develop messaging and content to clearly communicate complex subjects to a variety of target audiences
- Produce a variety of written materials including speeches, articles, talking points, reports, press releases and others
- Create content for digital platforms including web copy, social media and blogs, emails and ads
- Support product and messaging development through research and analysis
- Manage marketing and communications databases including sales, marketing, media and vendor information
- Serve as project lead and primary contact on key departmental projects
- Oversee project request process and work with internal teams to prioritize and resource them
- Work with team members to support events, program launches, media relations, digital marketing campaigns and other key initiatives
- Create and manage project plans and budgets to meet expectations; provide regular status updates
- Assist on other projects as needed
- 2+ years of experience in marketing and communications in agency or association setting. Health care experience highly desired.
- Proven success communicating complicated subject matter in a variety of formats/platforms
- Excellent copywriting and copyediting skills
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
- Experience managing complex sets of stakeholders
- Strong project management skills with high attention to detail
- B.A. in Communications, Marketing or related field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.