Seeking Versatile Graphic Designer for Service-Driven Company Based in DC area
TorchLight seeks a Graphic Designer for a company located in the Washington, D.C. area. The Graphic Designer is responsible for high-quality design for both digital and traditional platforms. He or she will deliver design that reflects the company’s brand and meets project objectives.
- Deliver high-level, innovative designs for multiple platforms and projects
- Create and present high-level brand and campaign concepts and translate campaign requirements into impactful design
- Work with internal design and marketing teams to ensure quality and brand standards meet expectations
- Revise and optimize design based on data and feedback
- 3+ years of design experience; digital/web design experience required
- Successful track record of top-tier digital and print design
- Experience with design ideation and concepting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. in design or related field. Strong portfolio required
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.