Seeking Experienced Senior Marketer for DC-area company
TorchLight Hire seeks a Marketing Director for a Washington, D.C. area organization. The Marketing Director will lead the development and execution of marketing and communications strategies across a wide variety of traditional and digital channels. He or she will lead a team of professionals and drive maximum performance and results.
Non-profit or association experience and demonstrated leadership of a cross-functional team is required for consideration.
- Develop and implement strategic marketing plans to drive awareness and engagement
- Launch brand strategy using internal stakeholder feedback and customer research
- Increase readership and viewership through a variety of communication programs across traditional and digital platforms
- Lead creation of impactful content for web, video, email, print publications and social media
- Oversee development and production of marketing and communication materials including reports, articles, collateral, press releases, and media briefs
- Ensure brand consistency across channels and campaigns
- Deliver reports and analysis on program performance
- Manage and optimize the marketing budget
- Lead marketing team members including coaching and development
- 8+ years of integrated marketing management experience; leadership of cross-functional team and non-profit/association experience required
- Demonstrated success creating and implementing marketing and communications strategies and programs using print, digital and multimedia platforms
- Highly adept at PR/media relations
- Familiarity with marketing research methods/tactics
- Working knowledge of digital marketing including social media and content marketing
- Strong budget management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- B.A. in Marketing, Communications or other relevant field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.