Seeking Digital Marketing Specialist for National Organization Based in Washington, D.C.
TorchLight is seeking a Digital Marketing Specialist (Contract to Hire) for a national organization based in the Washington, D.C. area. The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for execution of digital marketing initiatives with a focus on organic social media, content development and email. He or she will drive awareness and engagement by deploying top notch writing and content to all relevant platforms.
- Develop robust social media strategy to communicate key messages and drive engagement among target audiences
- Create content and visual assets for organic social media, as well as email campaigns and newsletters
- Manage and monitor social media channels to maximize participation
- Develop and manage editorial/content calendar
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns including newsletters and marketing updates
- Manage list segmentation and testing
- Document all email processes including best practices and test learnings
- Provide reports and analysis on digital marketing and content performance; make recommendations for optimization
- Ensure email and social media design/visuals meet brand guidelines
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing or communications
- Proven success developing and implementing organic social media and email content and campaigns
- Working knowledge of social media across all major social channels
- Deep experience writing and graphic design for digital platforms
- Proficient at Google Analytics and social media analytics tools
- Adept at HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, CMS and email marketing platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- B.A. in marketing or related field. Non-profit/healthcare and digital advocacy communications preferred.
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.