Seeking Digital Analytics Contractor for DC-based National Association
TorchLight is seeking a Digital Analytics Contractor for an organization located in Washington, D.C. The Digital Analytics Contractor is responsible for providing analysis and insights for digital campaigns and platforms. He or she will make recommendations for optimization of digital product and marketing initiatives to drive business results.
3+ years of experience with Adobe Analytics suite is mandatory. Candidates without this experience will not be considered. Work authorization required.
- Make data-driven recommendations for strategies to increase awareness, engagement, CSAT and other important objectives
- Provide expert analysis of digital campaigns, traffic, attribution and segmentation
- Lead testing and optimization plans for website, campaigns and other digital outreach efforts
- Partner with business stakeholders to define key data and insight needs
- Develop and manage useable and insightful dashboards for use by marketing and business teams
- Present actionable reports, analysis and recommendations to various departments
- 3+ years of experience in digital marketing/campaign analytics and reporting
- Highly adept at developing and presenting actionable data-driven insights for digital campaigns and platforms
- Deep knowledge of digital analytics for a variety of digital marketing channels including email, display, social media, search marketing, SEO and websites; mobile analytics experience strongly preferred
- Experience with Adobe analytics including SiteCatalyst, Workspace, Report Builder, and Data Workbench
- Highly adept at communicating data, analysis and insights performance reports and recommendations to various-level stakeholders
- B.A./B.S. in related fields
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.