Drive CX Innovation for DC-based National Association
TorchLight seeks a data-driven, insight-oriented Customer Experience Analyst for a national association based in Washington, D.C. The CX Analyst will help develop and execute test strategies and is responsible for end-to-end implementation of test concepts that drive innovation and ROI. He or she will manage a range of projects and ensure that stakeholders receive ongoing communication and reports that support customer experience innovation.
- Drive CX testing strategy and implementation including test concepts and design, goal setting, set up, reporting/analysis and optimization
- Manage data tracking on CX tests and campaigns and identify other data points necessary to optimize customer experience
- Create effective and useable reports, dashboards and related communications and disseminate to all relevant stakeholders
- Perform data analysis and synthesis on large data sets and develop clear, actionable insights for internal audiences
- Manage data and analysis related projects including CX testing, optimization and reporting, ensuring that deadlines and deliverables are met
- Maintain project communication including reporting out on project status and issues to relevant partners
- Provide QA related to data integrity and accuracy.
- 5+ years of experience in a data-driven customer experience role
- Experience with A/B and multivariate testing
- Working knowledge of data visualization tools including Adobe Analytics and Tableau
- Highly analytical with ability to use data-driven insights to drive decision-making
- Strong project management skills
- Collaborative approach and ability to communicate/manage complex sets of stakeholders
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.