Seeking B2C Copywriter for a International Company based in Northern Virginia
TorchLight seeks a mid-level, creative Copywriter for a company based in Northern Virginia. The Copywriter is responsible for creating compelling, on-brand marketing copy for digital and traditional platforms to drive awareness, engagement and leads. He or she will work with stakeholders and marketing team members to deliver high-quality copy for marketing and brand campaigns and materials.
- Develop consumer-focused copy for digital and traditional channels
- Collaborate with creative team members to deliver copy for brand, digital, collateral, events and web projects
- Present concepts and copy to marketing team members and stakeholders
- Traffic creative work when required
- 5+ years of copywriting experience
- Experience developing B2C and brand copy for digital and traditional channels
- Adept at presenting concepts and copy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- B.A. in Communications/PR or Journalism preferred
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.