Seeking B2C Copywriter for an International Company based in Northern Virginia
TorchLight seeks a versatile, creative Copywriter for a company based in Northern Virginia. The Copywriter will work with stakeholders and marketing team members to deliver high-quality copy for marketing and brand campaigns and materials. He or she is responsible for creating compelling, on-brand marketing copy for digital and traditional platforms to drive awareness, engagement and leads.
- Partner with team members to develop effective brand messaging, tone and creative concepts
- Develop compelling, clear copy including writing, editing and proofreading for print collateral/ads, as well as emails, social media, website, and others
- Create SEO-friendly copy and paid search ads
- Collaborate with designers on presentations, brand marketing/design and digital assets
- Ensure all copy adheres to brand/voice requirements and standards
- Complete research to support content development initiatives
- 3+ years of copywriting experience, agency experience preferred
- Experience developing B2C brand and direct response copy for digital and traditional channels
- Ability to translate detailed information/concepts into effective, reader-friendly copy
- Familiarity with content management systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; knowledge of industry standard style guides
- Strong project management skills
- B.A. in English or Journalism preferred. Copywriting samples required upon request.
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.