Seeking Seasoned Senior Copywriter for In-house Agency of Large National Association
TorchLight seeks an experienced, organized Senior Copywriter (Long-term Contract) for the internal agency of a large national association based in Washington, D.C. The Senior Copywriter is responsible for turning BtoC marketing strategy into compelling campaign copy and concepts for a variety of digital and traditional platforms. He or she will be a top-notch communicator able to work with a wide range of stakeholders to deliver high quality work that meets business objectives.
- Develop impactful consumer-focused copy and campaign concepts for a variety of channels including online advertising, video, social media, direct mail, branding and others
- Attend client meetings and work with internal stakeholders to understand key campaign objectives and details
- Present concepts and copy to internal clients and incorporate feedback
- Manage your individual projects and communicate status and updates to creative department
- 7+ years of copywriting experience
- Proven success developing BtoC copy and concepts for digital and traditional formats
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with ability to work with a variety of stakeholders
- B.A. in writing, English or related subject
- High-quality portfolio required
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.