TorchLight seeks a Communications Manager for a healthcare policy organization based in Washington, DC. The Communications Specialist is responsible for daily multi-platform communications focused on the healthcare industry. He or she will work with internal and external resources to ensure timely, consistent messages and materials. Experience in a healthcare/pharmaceutical-related industry required for consideration.
- Create and oversee editorial calendar for digital content channels including but not limited to email, social media, and website
- Produce and distribute email marketing communications to association contacts
- Manage and promote regular webinars
- Develop, design, and produce print publications including proofreading and QA
- Create digital/print graphics
- Work with communications leadership on special projects as needed
- 4+ years in communications or writing position; healthcare industry experience required
- Demonstrated success producing compelling content for digital and print vehicles
- Strong writing skills
- Knowledge of healthcare industry
- Adept at project management with high attention to detail
- B.A. in communications or related field
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.