TorchLight is seeking a Business Development Manager for a technology-forward company located in Northern Va. Qualified candidates will have 5+ years of business development experience with demonstrated expertise selling into the federal government space (preferably DoD and/or Intelligence Community).
- Quickly become fluent in organization's product and services to effectively communicate value proposition to targeted audience/s
- Identify and pursue new revenue streams, working in conjunction with internal experts to craft winning proposals
- Nurture and grow existing government accounts
- Five (5) plus years of successful business development experience; demonstrated track record selling to government agencies, including DoD and/or the Intelligence Community
- Significant experience and expertise pitching to new and existing clients and track record of creating winning proposals
- Ability to understand complex data and technology systems and translate into clear and concise messaging for target audience/s
- U.S. citizen, active security clearance preferred
TorchLight matches qualified candidates like you with marketing, communications, creative, and digital roles that are a professional and cultural fit. We can help you find a new position at a variety of exciting organizations that match your career goals and aspirations. Whether you are interested in contract, contract-to-hire, or permanent positions, we are 100% committed to ensuring that you have a positive candidate experience and to helping you succeed in your next career move. Benefits for Contractors In addition to competitive compensation, TorchLight offers our contractors industry-leading benefits like medical insurance and 401(k) plans. Contact us for more information.